A heat engine turns less than 35% of the energy contained in its fuel into electricity. The remaining 65 % is wasted as heat.

Decentralized energy, or cogeneration, means transforming this waste-heat into driving heat to fuel machines which provide several utilities (air conditioning, fresh water, hot water, heating and steam, etc.), thus reducing electricity consumption. It is also a mean to reduce grid losses, thus maximizing overall efficiency and minimizing environmental impact.

When heat is needed, cogeneration is an efficient way to reduce electricity consumption and to minimize our footprint on the environment.

Atoll Energy has developed solutions of polygeneration which considerably improve heat recovery.

  Find out :

Contact | Legals | © 2018 ATOLLENERGY, all rights reserved.